We have decreased the number of participants allowed in each ACLS, BLS, CPR, NRP, PALS, and First Aid class in compliance with the recommendations as set forth by CDC and AHA regarding safe handling and safe distancing. We intend to continue to provide the needed life support training members of the medical community.
All participants are required to:
1. Have their temperature checked prior to entering training.
2. Maintain good hand hygiene during the training session.
3. Wear gloves during the training session.
4. Correctly wear face mask while in the training room.
5. Not eat/drink in the training room.
Anyone exhibiting any cold/flu symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever, etc.,) will be required to immediately depart the training and reschedule once they are no longer exhibiting any symptoms and have had at least 14 days since negative test results.
Click here for Conyers/Rockdale County updates.
Click here for CDC updates.
In the meantime, please click here see our tips on ways to help to keep yourself and your loved-ones safe.