Six Basic steps for becoming an AHA Instructor are:
1. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Course and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS and HeartSaver.
2. Apply to and become accepted by an authorized AHA TC.
3. Complete an Instructor Candidate Application for the TC before enrolling in an AHA Instructor Course.
4. Join the AHA Instructor Network : www.ahainstructornetwork.org 5. Order your Instructor Course material. You must bring this material with you to the Instructor Course.
6. Complete the Instructor Essentials Course for the discipline for which you are becoming an Instructor, including both the online portion and the classroom/hands-on session.
7. Successfully be monitored teaching at least two classes within 6 months of completing the hands-on session of the Instructor Essentials Course.
Instructor Training with Pulse-Keepers CPR
Instructors who align with Pulse-Keepers CPR receive additional training and mentorship which provides them with methods to prepare and facilitate training for specific organizational settings. Instructors receive advisement on equipment purchases and care; course preparation; managing course records and materials; scheduling; and marketing.
Register for your Instructor Training today
Contact us today to schedule your group's training session: Info@Pulse-Keepers.com